Friday, October 19, 2007

Well, One bill down, a few more to go!

I tell you, I am sooooooooooooo Happy,Happy,Happy! Today was dhs payday and we got the rest of the motel paid off.

Next week will be his pension and that will pay for the regular bills.

In two weeks will be dhs and my pay again and we should have part of the money to pay the mortgage broker some and then have him paid off in full by the end of November.

We are putting every extra cent that we can mangage to come up with towards this debt. Dh did get the change for our dds change jar so that will do them for a month. I will be getting the minimum for groceries ( included is extra butter,eggs and milk lol)and again, use my imagination. It has been hard that way but all soooooooooo worth it in the long or short haul.

We are making our regular payments on the credit card for now but will snowball any extra on it as soon as we get the others paid off.

Life is Soooooooooo Good! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your victory over the motel bill. Blessings to you and yours.

Making Cents of Debt said...

That's Fantastic! What a great feeling to knock a debt off of your list! Congratulations and keep up the great work.

Heather said...

Thanks Girls! :)

It is such a great feeling.

Lynnae said...

How did I miss this????

Congratulations!!! Since I missed congratulating you in my roundup this week, I'll get you next week! :)

kbeeps said...

Oh, happy happy! I'm so glad you got that bill paid off - I know it's been weighing heavily on your mind.

You are such an awesome financial role model!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you! It sure feels good to get out from under a bill!