Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blah day today

I sat down and went over our bills and debts today, it is just so overwhelming! I am giving my paycheque to our mortgage broker on Thursday, it is $300, thank goodness I picked up those few extra shifts :).

A couple more bills came in that I had completely forgot about,that is not good. I forgot about the connection fee for the cable and our first bill is due Thursday on the first. $186, Yikes! our monthly payment is $36 but we had $150 connection fee. We also got a bill which is due immediately for the alarm system we had in the house we sold, that is $95.

I had a tooth pulled out this evening and I was planning on going to pick up my groceries after this. It took a bit longer to haul out and I ended up getting a couple of stitches...I went to the grocery store with dh after the fact but then felt "sick" , I had to get out of there lol. So, looks like tomorrow just may be another spend day although I have enough food to cover us for a few days so I just might take tomorrow as a no spend day anyhow. My dentist bill was $6.40 because we have dental insurance, Yay! :)

My parents couldn't make the rent of $370 to cover the mortgage on our investment property (a house), their house hasn't sold as of yet. My parents however are going to rent their house out hopefully in a few days so that will help them out as it is cheaper for them to live in our house opposed to their own. So, that is $370 we will cover out of our snowball. We decided not to sell, at least wait and see how it goes until the spring, We will be back on track before then anyhow :).

I am still determined however, I can't let a few bumps or potholes in the road get me down :)

No comments: