Saturday, October 13, 2007

Countdown, 5 days until payday!

Today I took out a ham. I am now running out of milk so I will have mashed whipped potato with this by using my powdered milk! I usually do my baking with powdered milk but have not used it for potato but it is going to be great! Oh yes, I will have corn niblets with this as a veggie :)

For lunch I have some pizza sauce and salami, I will cut some bread spread some pizza sauce on each, add salami oh yes and cheese. We have had this before and it also taste great bake at 350 till the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.

I need to make more bread today, it will be 100% whole wheat.

I have 3 eggs left so I have to use that sparingly for baking. I need something sweet to bake and since I only have whole wheat flour I will have to surf the net. I do have a can of pumpkin and shortening for the fat, so we shall see.

Tomorrow morning for Breakfast I will make fried whole wheat biscuit dough with syrup along with left over ham from tonights supper. I havn't had fried biscuit dough but I do know that fried bread dough is a winner in this house :). I do have some cooking spray which I will use in the pan.

This is almost like playing a game lol.

No comments: