Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am ready to get back on track!

I am ready to "scream" as far as our finances go right now, but instead I have decided to take the energy which I would use for "screaming" and put it towards getting on track.

I don't know what has happened to me but, dhs credit card payment was 1 day late, I can't believe I didn't pay more attention! I knew when it was due but then thought it was the day after the due date when it needed to be paid.

We have had a lot on our minds with the move and all but I have had it with excuses, and anything else in which I can come up with on "why" this happened or that. We knew the bill had to be paid and on which date and we had the money to pay it! So, I am going to plug away, get us back on track!

I feel like my old self now after this vent, I am rolling up my sleeves and getting back to debt free.

No comments: