Saturday, October 6, 2007

I transfered my No spend day money into our ING account

But, I just started this challenge and have only had one no spend day for this pay period.We are paying ourselves $5 for each no spend day we have. When I went to transfer the $5 into our ING account towards our emergency fund I wasn't able to do so, with ING apparently the minimum amount to transfer into our account is $10. So, I transfered $10 opposed to the $5 which with things being so tight right now was hard to do but I did it :).

Anyhow, I just wanted to post this to stay accountable :)

3 comments:

Mom of 3 said...

Way to go! That's awesome you transferred the money right away. Whenever I tell myself I'll transfer it later the money also seems to get frittered away.

Making Cents of Debt said...

Great way to get the momentum going! That's got to feel like a great first step. Tomorrow I'll join you with my first No Spend day and I'm looking forward getting that first deposit in as well. I agree with mom of 3, I tend not to always get that deposit made.

Heather said...

thanks! it does feel G-R-E-A-T! :)

I can't wait to see how we are all doing!

making cents of debt, I am really enjoying the no spend days, I can't wait to see your progress, You are going to do G-R-E-A-T Too! :)