Friday, October 12, 2007

6 more days till Payday!

And I cannot wait! I am running out of a lot of things. Note To Self: stock up with butter/margerine and flour for the freezer!

I have been doing so much baking and making bread that I went through the flour in which I already had, I remembered that I had a bag of whole wheat flour however, and much healthier too lol, so that will get us through for the next 6 days.

Payday I will be stocking up on a few things needless to say. I most always cook from scratch anyhow but I always had extra $ on hand in case I ran out of something.

Other then that, all is good :). We usually have chip/pop night on Friday or Saturday evenings but I replaced this with aired popcorn and juice which is crunchy and with a bit of melted margerine it is great!

2 comments:

Making Cents of Debt said...

Nothing like a No Spend day by force. :) I'm really envious of your resourcefulness!

Heather said...

LOL, yuppers, by force isn't so bad. I think however I will have to get my stockpile up sooner than later :)