Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am Preparing for More No Spend Days.

So, today is Saturday. We have decided that today we will fill up the car with gas for the upcoming week and I will be picking up a few groceries as well, just the necessities. By doing this all today this should prevent us from having to run to the store,gas station etc. throughout the week. Having a No Spend day 2 days ago has really helped motivate me and make me even more determined.

I will be also making up a few more loaves of bread if not today then tomorrow to put aside and freeze for the week ahead. This will give us 5 loaves of homemade bread for 5 of us for lunches,breakfast etc...I am hoping it will do.

There always seems to be something in which I have missed which causes us to make extra trips to the store, dh will call from work to see if I need him to pick up "something" at the store on his way home and I usually say "yes" and he will pick up butter or bread just little things and it all adds up.

I havn't gone through all of my cupboards etc but will do a quick check here in a bit before going to the store.

I have been so tired lately but I didn't realize how tired I actually was lol. Last night at 7:30p.m I told dh that I was going to lie down for 1/2 an hour or so, I didn't wake up until 8:30a.m this morning! That was 13 hours of sleep so I figured that I must have needed that. I can't remember the last time I have slept like that.

Well, signing off for now :)

No comments: