Monday, October 8, 2007

Another No Spend Day Yesterday Oct.7th 2007

I imagine there will be many no spend days between now and our next payday. Since I could only deposit a minimum of $10 into my ING account the other day( I am paying myself $5 per no spend day) and I only had one actual no spend day at that time, I will consider yesterdays no spend day already in the bank.

Because we are paying down our accumulated debt and I will have so many no spend days I am wondering if I will end up "owing" myself lol. Better to owe myself opposed to others :).

Well, from here on out all "No Spend Days" will be taken out of our next payday and I will have to decide then where it will go, I am thinking now on debt. I will try to squeeze an extra $20 out of next pay to put towards the emergency fund though.

Oh, wanted to add as well, the $10 which I sent to ING came out of Dhs gas money, that leaves him $30 for next week opposed to having $40 for gas. He figures that he will only need $20 for that week so I might have another $10 to tuck away :). I will wait and see next week.

No comments: