Monday, October 29, 2007

2 days to prepare for my November No Spend Days

It is time for a family meeting. I need my whole families input so that I do not forget any extras such as toothpaste and whatever else which might cost me an extra trip to the store.I have been playing around with a few ideas over the past week or so to make this as smooth as I possibly can.

Tomorrow I will be filling the car up with gas, this is a must for dh driving to work and back. I will go tomorrow to pick up some groceries and have a list in hand.

My girls are doing well with the change jar in which we had set up for them. Today after work I will be going through our cupboards/fridge and freezer to take stock.

Planning is the key, I don't want to reach in the fridge for butter only to find that we hav'nt any left, that will not be acceptable.There will be no room for error.

Our bank account balance will be $0 after paying our debt,food,car gas etc...I have to do it this way. I will however be keeping about $20 aside. $20 might not seem like a lot of $ but if the kids need say an emergency dental appointment, this will cover it as we have dental insurance.Cough medicine? no problem.

Well, off to plan! :)

5 comments:

Making Cents of Debt said...

Yeah! Good Luck! Remember the extra eggs too. I know this will be another great month.

kbeeps said...

You're going to do great!

Anonymous said...

I hear confidence in your post ... you sound like a winner already!
I love that!
(I'm going to say a little prayer for you anyway ... can't we all use a little prayer sometimes)?

Amanda Jayne said...

I'm a new subscriber, but I love your blog! It's always interesting to read and I'm looking forward to reading more about your no-spend November.

Heather said...

Thanks Making cents of debt, I will remember those eggs now that you have reminded me :)

Karen, thanks for the support! :)

Dawn, I can always use a Prayer, thanks so much :) I really do feel like a winner with all of the kind words and support I am getting from you great Gals :)

Amanda,thanks so much, its great to hear that you come here often :)