Thursday, December 20, 2007

What makes Your Hubby or Wife So special?

Ok, I know...kind of sappy! However, I am so thankful for dh and all that he does. Reasons :

(1) He will not let me shovel snow,he said that he will shovel till the cows come home before he will see me out there lol.

(2) He always makes sure that the garbage is out for first thing Monday Morning,

(3) He calls me up after work everyday when he is here ( not away for work) to see if I need anything at the store on his way home from work.

(4) If for some reason I am not home to cook supper he will cook it up for me :).

(5) When he is home I have "never" ever woken up without a fresh pot of tea waiting for me and that has been for the last 16 plus years :).

(6) I can't remember a day when he has not told me how much he loves me!, again, kind of sappy but I tell him how much I love him too!

(7) In the past I have messed up, he will try to cheer me up for sure! A couple of times he told me that if I am really feeling down to never forget that feeling and to move on and learn from it!

There is much more than this but I wanted to start it off by us all being thankful for our significant others :).

Please, leave a reply on why you are thankful for your Husband or Wife :).

No comments: