Thursday, December 6, 2007

Two No Spend Days So Far This Week For December 6th 2007

I am going to try for one or two more before this week is finished.

Today I donated $20 towards a family in need, we actually all chipped in a certain amount from work today.

I still have not started my Christmas shopping. Our tree is still not up but will work on that this weekend. I am hoping to also get our Children their gift bags completed next week along with their stockings. All that I will have left after that is one item off of their Christmas list. Their gift bags are filled with things in which they have not asked for, seems to save money for us there too and they always end up enjoying them :).

My staff Christmas party for work is tomorrow evening, just the gals and it is a fondu pajama party.....should be interesting? lol!

Have a great night everyone :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at your Christmas party...

wealthy_1 said...

Congratulations! Two no spend days is good!

Heather said...

Dawn,thanks :). Our Christmas party was a Hoot! I wrote an entry about it lol.

Wealthy_1, It feels great! Dh is heading out tomorrow for a week to Toronto for work. I should be able to do really well with the no spend days this upcoming week :).