Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My December 2007 Goals

Nothing big but every bit helps :). I came up with 3 for this month.


(1) Live at least within our means this month although I am hoping to live below our means and make a double credit card payment.

(2) I already set up with our ING account to automatically have $100 taken out of our regular bank account at the end of each and every month starting Dec 31st.

(3) Gas up once a week for work ,probably Saturdays, and on the same day pick up any groceries in which we will need for that week. We have lots of food so the trips to the grocery store should be very limited. This should help with our No Spend Days.

1 comment:

Making Cents of Debt said...

Great job on continuing with your No Spend Days. I'm taking December off from that one, but will rejoin you in January.

You may want to consider filling your tank on Tuesday. I've heard that that's the cheapest day of the week. (May also be a bad rumor, but I've found the weekend goes up due to weekend travel.)