Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Friendly Reminder To Start Thinking Of Your 2008 Goals!

I will be posting mine in a week or so. I am going to take my time with my financial goals opposed to thinking "Oh yeah! I also want to do this and this and this!", I am only going to focus on a couple. I can always add more throughout the year but not until I complete the couple I list, at least for my financial goals.

Personal goals well, I have a couple of those too but again, I have to prioitize.

Who else is thinking long and hard for their upcoming 2008 Goals?

3 comments:

maria said...

Hi Heather,

I am a canadian blogger too.
Nice to read your blog.

Marie

wealthy_1 said...

How right you are, Heather. So many times we like to wait until New Year's to start making commitments. But there is no time like right now!

Heather said...

Hi Maria! Always Great to meet a fellow Canadian :). Thanks for stopping by and I will definately be visiting your blog as well :).

Wealthy_1 , in the past I had in the past waited until New Year's but not anymore lol.