Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Best Friend.

My best Friend has been terminally ill for some months now. The dr. told her last week that the cancer has spread to her liver and lungs and that she will not live to see her birthday in Sept. We all knew that this would happen eventually but we thought that she would still have more time, even she thought at least another year.

I was going to go and spend the summer down home between her place and my mothers in Nova Scotia but have decided that I will go down the middle of this month and stay a couple of weeks, come home, and then go back down for a week in August.

Carmen is a Beautiful person and I have learned so much from her. She has three girls ages 24,19,and 12.

Please say a prayer for my friend,her family, and for me too. We are headed for a lot of heartache even though we all know that we will meet one day again and that God will take great care of her.

Thank you to all,

Heather

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Oh I'll pray for your friend.. this is so sad :-(

Hope you get to spend some quality time with her...

Heather said...

Thank you so much.