Saturday, May 9, 2009

May Mini Goal

I decided that each month I will try to do a mini goal so that I can see at the year end what I have accomplished. The year is already 1/2 over but better now then never. I figure these mini goals will add up to my bigger goal which is to get better oganized with my time and to actually start accomplishing the things which will in some way help my family along with myself in one way or another.

For the month of May my goal is to learn how to sew. I bought some material about 3 months ago (on sale)to learn how to make curtains for one of my basement windows in our family room and have yet to get it completed. My sewing machine believe it or not I bought 1 1/2 years ago and still don't know how to get the thread on the bobbin! There are 4 ladies where I work who all sew and I am going to see if I can get one of them to help me with this, if not I will proceed to hand sew these curtains even though I am not good at that either lol. I figure if I give myself mini goals this is very doable. I have about 2 1/2 weeks to accomplish Mays goal.

No comments: