Sunday, November 25, 2007

I joined BlogRush!

It is free and helps to bring more traffic to your blog! There are different subject areas that you can classify your blog with blogrush when joining. I joined under the finance section as I am trying to pick up ideas on investing, debt payoffs,goals etc...

When I joined and upon approval they issued me this link www.blogrush.com/r12433712 as a referral. You can copy and paste it to your web address bar at the top of your page to find out more information or to join if you like :).

I am excited to see how many times my blog will be put on others...

If you decide to check it out let me know what you think ok? I will update in a couple of days with my experience with blogrush as I have only just joined but it looks like this is going to be fun!

No comments: